Thursday, January 24, 2008

First post!!

Seriously la....
It's been like SOOOOO long i never blog liau..
Since my frens all blog then might as well i join ba..
Won't hurt rite? xD
It was holiday yesterday...
AND~~~
It was the first time i did my OWN homework at my very OWN house...
Haha!! xD
I never did my homework at home since the early of this year...
And i just broke the "TRADITION"
Today was a normal day...
As usual...
School, homework, homework, home, sleep, SUDDENLY tot of blogging...
And now here writing bout my day....
But something happened at school today...
Sad to say.......
GUYS do gossip and SS(shiok sendiri)..
Gals dont be suprise...

We took SS pictures and guess wad?
One of our friend got a candid shot....

Look at his face....
At tat time he was saying like "Dont SS la chris......"
Well....... look who's on camera?!
Haha!!
b a c k. t o. t o p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<body>