Sunday, January 27, 2008

Tiring day makes the next day better..... GUA~!

Yesterday was a SUPERB-ly tiring day...

Well....
maybe tats wad i asked for...
Me and my fren went out to da gei until past midnight...
really want to faint d....



Not really want to faint ar...
Sudah pengsan liau..
Well.....
That day my exam on english subject..

i wrote a topic about being a BILLIONAIRE!!!
$$$$$$ *KeCHing!*

Hehe...
The question asked about 'what you wan to do if you are a bilionaire??'

TO BE FRANK~

I wrote 5 points and out of the 5 points, 4 is all for my own benefit....

*~BIG BIG plasma tv in my room! [MINE]

*~MANY MANY MANY cars! [MINE]

*~HIGH quality and comfy water bed! [MINE]

*~SUPER high-tech computer! [MINE]

*~Do charity work~ [jus to show im not selfish... if not later teacher write in my exam paper say i so selfish... xD]


xD
OMG!
talking bout exams...
tomorrow AGAIN exam ar!!
sien dao....~~~
@_@
GUESS WAD!!
My fren who i said 'took him YEARSS to solve'
He went to get that RUBIX cube for himself...
so far havent heard anything from him....
MUST be having some hard time....
xD
Kakazz~~!
b a c k. t o. t o p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<body>