Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Back from happiness~


Sorry for my M.I.A (missing in action)
Had been somewhere with nice and cooling weather..
which is.............


CAMERON HIGHLAND!!!!

The weather VERY VERY VERY cold le... especially at night!!
*SHIVER*


Well...
i spend almost 5 days up there and did quite alot of things

FIRST)



PLAYING CARDS!!!!! *GAMBLING OSO LA*

SECOND)



MAHJONG ALSO GOT AH!! xD *GAMBLE OSO LA*

THIRD)



Lose all my money liau.... T_T



MONEY please come back!!

xD
Sudah kalah alot $$....

But nvm la... lose to my cousins ma..
then they put fireworks wor!!
just anggap as i pay for the fireworks lo....
xD

NVM NVM!!!

xD
Haiz...
go back hometown did'nt tangkap much picture of myself during chinese new year le...
Only one but tak boleh tengok muka... T_T



CAUGHT buying flowers for valentine... oh oh~~

OH YEA!!

VALENTINE DAY is coming liau....
no date......... T_T
Anywayz......
going school is like TORTURE!!!


VERY TIRED AT SCHOOL AH!!!
well... he look more tired than me...
xD
b a c k. t o. t o p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<body>