Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day~~



HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL YANG SUDAH ADA COUPLE!

Today was can so called "THE DAY"..

I went straight home and watch romantic shows and then slept...
Well..
while on my way home in the train..
i saw at least 50% of the passengers are alone which mean no couple...
Well...
i felt comforted....
coz im not the only one alone... got other people teman me..
WAKAKAKAKA!! xD
and then i saw...

NOTICE the rose on his hand...
EIIII BOSS..... satu rose mana cukup??
xD
lucky he didnt see me taking his photo...
if not later he thought i some 9 chai dui ( reporter ) stalking him...
Then....
*BISH*
Kena tumbuk....
@_@
Well...
I'm not lonely today.... I AM VERY LONELY!! T_T
xD
enjoy la everyone... ^^
b a c k. t o. t o p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<body>