Thursday, February 28, 2008

Missed by Many Moments~

OH NO!!!
Yesterday i missed a FREAKING nice dinner!!!


KOREAN MEAL!!!!

AND........

i went for tuition...
AAAAHHHHHH~~~~~~~
dissapointed le...

By looking at the photo oso make me wan makan d...
xD

My mum could still come home and said
''WA! very nice ooo''
YET~~~~

NO TAPAU FOR ME?!?

T_T

Then today my skul got sport practise....
WHOLE DAY oso stay out of class.....
or can say...
whole day busy la...
all oso busy busy la...

Then today all the teacher who enter our class...
ALL talked about the incident yesterday..

p.s [yesterday incident] = CHAOS moment with our english languange teacher...

Then today i came home and notice one thing....
My life = 1) sleep 2) sleep 3) sleep 4) also sleep......

xD
today on the way home sleep in car....
reached home sleep on bed....
wake up eat eat eat...
then sit infront com and BLOG...

Conclusion.....
My life = RELAX~~

xD

tomorrow is the official sport day le...
Then all busy run here run there....
hope can get some photoshots for my blog...
xD
and hope i dont get screwed by my BOSS this time...
>.<
b a c k. t o. t o p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<body>