Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Returning Yesterday 'N' Today~~

Phew~~~
Yesterday was a tiring day...
SUPER tiring ah...!!
well....
Phew~~~
yesterday i went to my frens house lo...
then we 'chor di' lo...
TOO boring liau...
then after tat we went to the playground..
AND...
played something we LONG LONG LONG time...
NEVER NEVER played liau de...
which is 'ICE and FIRE'
haha!!
then after that we SS at the playground lo...
we did....


FIRST)



The PULL UPS~~~ Kononnya strong..
its 1,2,3 then jump and take one... xD
Hhmmm...

The 5th from the left look like wan to pengsan liau de...?
xD

SECOND)



The "trying to break the slide with weight" pose..

There was a REASON we asked the first person to sit most bottom...
xD
kidding man...
Well... let me introduce u all to my frens..
[FROM TOP TO BOTTOM]
No 1. Lit Yen a.k.a salty guy/Yen jie... xD
No 2. Yip Yun a.k.a k2y/Joe
No 3. Marcus a.k.a *hhmmm*
No4. Wei Nam a.k.a NoobKing/NoobKing.. >.<
No5. Wei Sern a.k.a shoota...
No6. me~~ a.k.a me.... =P
No7. Weng Seng a.k.a DUCK~

THIRD)


We tried to take picture while we are jumping in weird post geh...
BUT...
failed la...
this picture oni me and lit yen jumping le... =.=
then marcus is like 'crab'
WAKAKAKA!!!
xD
Then after the SS session..
we cabut balik la...

Then come home liau ar...
TOO tired liau play the ice and fire..
THEN..
my head feel like SPIN SPIN SPIN only...
then terus sleep.... @_@

Well.....
enjoyed another day at my fren, yip yun punya rumah...
ARIGATO!

Then today la.....
nothing much happened at school lo...
just got too bored than i made this...

:+:BiBiChRiS:+:
Hehe...
Well....
jus now i had tuition ma..
then was discussing wif my fren about election crap la...
Well...
i said.....
"WHOEVER cancel SPM this year will definately get my vote!"
IF la i can vote...
xD
b a c k. t o. t o p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<body>