Sunday, March 30, 2008

The End Of March is The Beggining of April FOOL~~ xD

Hey hey....
for quite long never blog liau..
lazyyyy d...
getting MORE and MORE lazy...
>.<
PLUS~~~
i jus got my report card......
HAIZZZ~~~
xD
Well..
let me post bak something funny last week la..
last week ar.........
when i was reading my fren book..
then i saw this funny picture le..
its PHYSICS....
ENLARGE to see more clearly the pic...
xD
haha!!
the guy flew out so funny-ly....
xD
Well...
check out my mums' new plate number...
the LATEST ar!!
dont PLAY PLAY ar...
WWW.......
xD
today went out for dinner lo...
went out to somewhere we didnt go for.....
VERY VERY VERY long liau..
called "WAI SIK KHAI"
full of makanan one..
at KL...
dont care my sister punya kepala....
very 'jor deng'........
xP
Then i eat the MOST famous food there...
CHEE CHEONG FUN~~~~
Vey sedapppp le...
xD
Well....
march is goin to end liau..
this means.......................
APRIL FOOL is coming!!!!
>.<
need to go online find for practicle jokes liau..
to play play my fren...
xD
haha!!
Well......
wad am i thinking now?
wanting a nice and big ice cream!!!
BETTER if it is one whole box for me...!!!
xD
b a c k. t o. t o p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<body>