Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Hard times~~

Well...
actually i got ALOT of things to write de le..
since i didnt write for few days d.....
BUT~~
FORGOT d.....
xD
I went to cameron highland LAST Friday....
AGAIN~~
Then on Monday my exam wor....
At cameron BO mood to study le...
so didnt study lo...
Well...
At cameron didnt do much thing le...

oni see ppl play mahjong.....
my hand oso itchy liau........
>.<
GOLDEN set mahjong ar!!!
xD
haha..

Then too boring liau go play balloon la...
The clown type of balloon...
SO...
blow long long lo...
Then i cannot do anything like a puppy or a sword le..
VERY hard to bend it le...
T_T
So.....
only made a hat for myself..
Haha!!
xD
Then i tried to do other things one..
BUT~~
pusing pusing then....
BOOM~~
Pecah liau...
=(
Then come home on Sunday night lo...
Then semangat study study study.....
but cannot masuk otak..
so..
go bed sleep la!!
xD
Then exam no time blog lo....
Now can blog becoz tomorrow is....
BREAK TIME!!!
NO exam..
waaakka!!
Then today i makan a VERY VERY FRESH CORN!!
Fresh and SWEEEEETT~~~~
xD
haha!!
I wan go pasar malam gai gai!!!
But my mum left d...
T_T
coz i busy writing blog now then they BO wait me..
SAD~~~!!!
T___T
b a c k. t o. t o p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<body>