Saturday, March 22, 2008

Keeping the day~~


Today is Friday liau..
SoOOO fast my 2 days holiday sudah end..
haiz...
Well.....
holiday stay at home oso nothing to do la...
>.<

Well..
today did nothing much...
Just went out to buy somethings....
Then tuition lo..

at tuition then i chat chat chat wif my fren lo..
we had a conversation like this.....

Me : I very lazy to do la....
My fren : I very lazy to think la...
Me : EIKS~~ we make a good combination oso wor..
My fren : Huh? How?
Me : (Lazy to do * okay with thinking) + (lazy to think * okay wif doing) = Perfect~~
My fren : =.=" 'za dao'

Wakakaka!!
i very lazy liau this days..
canot fix...
xD

Well...
yet again..
wishing my sister in Singapore wif all her luck....
GAMBATE!!~
b a c k. t o. t o p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<body>