Tuesday, April 01, 2008

The Day of Making Fun~~ [April Fool]

Yo yo....
today very boring le....
SUPER boring...
did NOTHING at school...
did NOTHING at home..
did NOTHING everywhere la..
BORING~~~
today is APRIL fool day lo...
but my school so quiet...
like no one remember as if it is april fool..
got ppl wif lame jokes la...
VERY COLD~~~
xD
Well...
today i checked my mail and i saw one thing..
is my fren punya restaurant flyer...
cheap cheap cheap~~
check out his BAK KUT TEH~~
sedaapppp....
xD
[Charging advertising fees ar...] =P
you think FREE ar?!
xD
tomorrow got nothing special oso....
my school oni got this "anti - DRUG week"
got alot performance lo..
got dog run HERE run THERE...
alot more la...
see tomorrow got wad special..
i cant take any pictures le..
coz its in public so i cant take my handphone OUT~
later teacher see then *BaNG*
KENA rampas...
>.<
well...
wish me luck in tomorrow assignment presentation...
history ar!!!
HATE!!! BENCI!!! HERN!!! >.<
b a c k. t o. t o p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<body>