Thursday, April 17, 2008

Its Been A Week~~

Oh no~~
its like one week i NEVER blog liau..
well~~
i accepted a challenge from my fren not to blog for one week ma..
xD
haha!
dont have la..
jus too busy playing some games....
>.<

Well...
EXACTLY last week Thursday..
my school went on FIRE!!
AAAAAA!!!
MILD fire lo..
notice the SMOKE..

all the students were going like.....
AAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Then got BOMBA oso..
i think without the fire..
the sound can oso bring the skul down la..
xD
BUT eventhough got fire..
my fren still...

SLEEPING until so nice...
xD
included my hamster oso...
xD
Then i noticed the news paper..
its was last weeks Wednesday..
i think...
>.<
Well..
i look out my class then i saw something....
our school field..
VERY rosak liau...
>.<
if only we could fill the WHOLE field wif fake grass..
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Then last Friday....
i helped my cousin to fix on something..
BEFORE~~
AFTER~~
the BABY BED....
>.<
Shud put in my MORAL kerja amal..
=.=
WELL~~~~
i counted...
overall...
for this first 4 months...
i got...
AROUND.....
15-17 of.......
CANE!!!!
ROTAN!!!!
>.<
SAD!!!!
WHY!!!!(nvr do homework...)
>.<
T_T
Haiz......
Well..
updated my blog after a week..
sry reader~~
^^
b a c k. t o. t o p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<body>