Friday, October 17, 2008

A Day To Remember~

Hey hey...
Well..
today want to wish a few of my frens happy birthday lo..
not a few la..
oni 2....

First...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATRICK!!!


Then....
second person is...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LI YIN!!!


*sry*
didnt take ur pixx jus now...
=P
so go curi from friendster....

Well.....
Both of them oso grew 17 this year...
AND...
today la..
xD

HAPPY GROW OLDER!!!
xP

Well...
went out to eat wif them at.....
Sushi Zianmai!!!


Hhmmm..
the name already say..
eat SUSHI!!!


haha!!

i cant bear to miss my favourite...
EBIKKO!!!!!
*evil laugh*
muahahaha~~
xD

its more like my birthday than them..
so enjoy..
xD

Anyways...
Happy Birthday to both of them..
Hope tat years do not take them away..
BUT..
they take the years away..
><

Anyone who is stil interested to go for my previous post event...
can still call me up...
^^

Sign-ing off~

=Chris=
b a c k. t o. t o p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<body>