Wednesday, October 08, 2008

What goes up DO comes back down~

First of all....
I would like to say..
to those who dont understand my previous post...
NVM~!
coz im kinda messed up and simply crap out la..
MAYBE...
when your life is kinda screwed up...
you can see it and try to understand it...

Im kinda having emotional un-balance this few days...
Just wan to shout aloud and let everything get off me..
Its kinda hard when your emotion takes place...

SHOUT SHOUT SHOUT!!!


AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! *Darlie is good~~*
xD


AAAAHHHHHHH!!!! *Why is EVERYTHING white?!*
xD


AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! *my nose is itchy.... can help me scratch?*
xD

kakax!


AAAAAHHHHHH!!!! *CONSTIPATION!!!!!*
xP
lolx


AAAHHHHHHHH!!! *i missed SpongeBob AGAIN!!!! NOO~!!*
xD


AAAAHHHHHHH!!! *My hair is DRY!! i need CONDITIONER!!!*
xD


AAAAHHHHHH!!!! *I'm young*
xD


AAAHHHHHHH!!!!! *My nipple HURTS!!!!*
wakakakaa!!
xD


AAAAHHHHHHH!!! *I got PIMPLES!!!!!*
lolx...


AAAHHHHHHH!!!! *I'm tired~~*
*yawn*


Really am tired this few days...
Wearing off everything...
really want to let go of everything...
JUST LET GO.....
= (

Everyone around me is changing.....
Things around me is not being as i wish...
Happenings around me is not goin as i wish or planned...

Its jus so HARD to keep one thing together....
when...
Its so EASY to break a million things into pieces..

Everyone is changing...
OR...
shud i say...
I am changing......

Everynight jus feel so hard to pass....


Really feel hard and down...
Where is the moment when everything is jus as smooth as it is...
Life is jus goin round and round....
Its jus a BIG circle where everything comes back to you...
Its HARD....

Love Christopher~
b a c k. t o. t o p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<body>