Thursday, December 04, 2008

BIG DAY OFF~!

Yo Yo Yo....
xD
Haha...

Haiz..
im getting of this place soon d..
as in matter of fact...
its tomorrow..

Well..
Im goin for my GRADUATION camp this year..
its church camp...
my last year..
sound so like High School Musical 3..
xD

Practically..
you guys know i got NS also rite..
SOOO...
RIGHT after my church camp..
i'll be heading to NS..

AND...

For your information...
I'm goin SARAWAK for NS...
O_o


SO...
i'll be celebrating COUNTDOWN...
AND...
CHINESE NEW YEAR...
IN THE JUNGLE!!
AH AH AH!!!
xD

haha..
kidding...
wont be back to KL until March then...

So..
bout yesterday..
I went to 1 UTAMA...
wif my family and fren...
to watch a movie...

All places oredi prepared for the Christmas season liau..
i think u recognize this place...
middle of NEW wing..

Hhmmm..
Well..
keep it short la..
COZ..
after everything..
i got TONS to tell you readers...
xD
All the best to my frens who are getting to other place to studies..
*high 5*
Sign-ing off~~
=Chris=
b a c k. t o. t o p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<body>