Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Back or Not Back?

What the.......
i pun tak tahu wad topic is this...
been VERY blurr this few days...
SUPER exhausted...
feeling abit muscle pain...
flu.....
cough......
&%*%&^$
H1N1!?!?!
xD

Tired le.....
well....
for you all to know...
i have this english class at college...
when i started that subject..
I "INGAT" my english banyak power de..

DIM BUT ZI.....
walao...
my English let ppl sapu...
louya...
MUST be the "malay campur english language" of mine
GAO DOU NGOR YAO GUM XI GUM YAT...
haizz....

Well....
this post is booorringgg...
tak ada picture...
oni got one...


this is the children game show that my group had done..
its for the assignment..
i tell you ah...
.................................
.......................
............
.......
..

Nothing~~
i oso dont know wad i wan to say d...
@@
i promise......
next post more interesting...
xP

[Additional Info]
my mobile phone sudah hilang...
so my dear kawan kawan sekalian...
please call or sms any of this number to give ur number....
need to collect back the contacts....
017-2761352 -OR- 016-3716628
PLEASE state who you are and dont scold me saying....
"MASIH KAWAN KA!?! SUDAH LUPA ME LA...."

Sign-ing off~
-ChRiS-
b a c k. t o. t o p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<body>