Monday, June 29, 2009

Troubled day~

Hey~~
Hhhmmm....
wanna apologise to my classmates..
=P


coz emo la today..
xD

Kinda not feeling well today...
like kena H1N1...
=x

Well....
Jus sad over myself...

I've been losing out alot.....

Been wasting SO much time seeking my Outer-Beauty....
BUT....
Without realising....
What i gain is INCOMPARABLE with what i lost...
i lost my Inner-Beauty....

I've lost the fight to myself.....
i had lost alot....


Hhmmmm...
i think this is partially becoz special moments of my month...
do you believe that guy do experience mood swing...
xP

EMO~~~

BUT......
now okay d!!!
jus got through my tough moments...
xD

OMG!!
i think im crazy d...
OVER-stress...
xD

Chilll~~~~

-ChRiS-
b a c k. t o. t o p

1 Comments:

Blogger grace × Xiao 甜× said...

bibi...
pls take care ah~~~
drink more water~

i oso feel that y u look like unhappy 2day...
but i didt ask u~

hope when c u tmr..
u will be happy n healthy~
**take care**

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<body>