Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What Do We Really Demand For~?

Hey hey....
hhmmm...
im having butterflies in my stomach....
*grokk grokk*
aiya... muscle pain ah...
Wanna pening d...

Well...
today as usual...
went into class...
slept...
xP
not sleep la..
jus take a nap...
xP

then wake up got nothing to do...
SS!!!


My shirt of the day...


My pencil box!!!


My beloved BAG!!!


My note book...
practically...
its empty...
=P


My notessss~!!


My messyy hair...
xD


AND.....
all my crazzeee frens...


kakax...
never leaving toilet without a picture.....
xD

Well...
i was JUST informed...
NEXT WEEK IS MY MID TERM!!!!
i was like...
''omg...... you got to be kidding me man....''

wad else man...
problem stacking above problem.....
my brain wan stop functioning d...
BUT.....
still enjoying life like usual...
xD

Well....
the sky today isn't any brighter...
when will it be dark until?


Issues of life...
i think this is something no man could avoid...
stay positive chris!!
^^

Sign-ing off~

-ChRiS-
b a c k. t o. t o p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<body>