Friday, July 31, 2009

I'm All Out Alone~

Sigh.....
i know it is bad to start a day with a sigh...
however...
my condition isnt allowing me to get good either...

I'm feeling so off-track today...
feeling all warm and cloudy...
like the temperature in me is rising...
Feels like the one in me is lose-ing it...
I'm getting sick...
T_T



There isnt any much stuff today..
got away from all my friends so they dont get it...
its hazardous le...
started with one guy in the class..
and now its spreading...

When the sick spreads in me...
it gets me all down and emo..
and it reflects back to the moments...
moments when someone is there to care...
BUT...
it wasnt appreciated....

moments when everything was sweet....
BUT..
it all ended up in nowhere...

Its all coming back to me....

Sometimes....
it is true...
what goes around DO comes around..
i feel the heartbreak...
just like a shattered glass on the corner of the table...

Many friends of mine asked me...
at many different times....
"Is it nice to be always single?"
My answer to them is indefinate...

Now i know the answer...
It is nice....
NOT when you are all alone left out....
When all your friends tells you....
"i got a date with my who who...."


AND...

you end up trying to find your whole contact for people to find..
AT THAT PARTICULAR moment...
it does not feel good...
the feeling of emptiness is what you feel...
The feeling of all alone in the dark street...


Dont go out saying to others...
"its not i cant date, its because i choose not to..."
its lame excuse...
as it goes with the chinese saying...
"when you cant eat the grape, dont complain that it is sour"
Face the facts....
Fix the worst...
Grab a hold of your own life...

i apologise for the long winded blog post...
Just affected by my sick..
EMO~~
xD

[Additional]
Oh my... when i read back and change the colour font...
ITS SO EMO!!!
CRAP!!!


-ChRiS-
*Love§*
b a c k. t o. t o p

2 Comments:

Blogger berry chan said...

hey...
juz u single huh???
most of E1 guys aso single la...
wat emo u....==''

2:24 PM  
Blogger 周柔美 said...

yaloyalo~

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<body>