Monday, August 31, 2009

JERK~!

After a conversation with my fren......

I noticed one thing...

What im living now is all just in my mind...

What i've been living is UNDER a mask....

Hiding myself in darkness.....

Hiding myself from all the truth.....

Getting myself hipped up BUT there are nothing....

Im nothing BUT a plain useless rotten apple....

What to do....

My heart feels sour....

My eyes feel wet...

My hands are weak...

I cant bear anymore....

Feel like jus dropping face-down....

RIGHT into a pile of water to awaken my soul.....

The REAL me.....

Who am i?

Nothing but a useless jerk...

-ChRiS-
b a c k. t o. t o p

6 Comments:

Blogger Khing Mun said...

What you jerk about?

3:24 AM  
Blogger grace × Xiao 甜× said...

you are BiBi~
the BEST BiBi..okay?
dun so emo la....
DUN THINK TOO MUCH-BE HAPPY..^^

10:43 AM  
Blogger V.C said...

hey if u forget who are u
let's us tell u

if ur eye feel wet , just cry , hahahaha

12:20 PM  
Blogger 雨向晴 Karena Ang said...

We need time to know each other better,BiBi.
If you really forget who you are,just live life with your great personality and we will always be there for you.
We love you,NO DOUBT. =)

3:13 PM  
Blogger j a r r o d said...

wt d.. christ gt so emo meh? =.= i nvr noe dat.

2:01 AM  
Blogger Christopher Choong said...

thanks for all the concern..
jus PMS... xD
thanks~~

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<body>