Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A LiL Helping Hand~

Hey hey~~
Im back......!!!
xD

Well..
just got my cable...
then i TERUS upload pictures and blog..
later going facebook to upload oso..
xD

Well..
yesterday...
really enjoyed myself ALOOOTTTT...
with all the activities i participated....
its not oni fun..
its filling oso..
xD

I joined this EATING COMPETITION...
with some 9.88 radio station dj's....
Well....
this is what we suppose to eat....


Well...
frankly speaking...
it doesn't really look appetizing AT ALL...
it feels like eating some leftovers...
xD

its not ONLY one.....
We have to eat....
THREE!!!


Well...
i may look happy in that picture...
BUT..
i dont wan eat...
xD

Then when the game STARTED.....
I hantam all the noodle in my mouth..
AT THAT MOMENT...
i lost all my image...
xD
eat until my mouth VERY big...
then they still wan take my picture...
@@


Well....
i didnt win...
proud to say that...
xD
coz i tak ada such BIG tummy...
xD

This is my frens and i...
who joined the competition..
took while waiting for the Dj to reach fashionably late..
-3-
Preparing EMOTIONALLY...
xD


Well...
then the NEXT activity i played...
made me look SUPERB cooool...
xD
wakakaka!!!
Its archery time..
i feel like Legolas from LordOfTheRings...
xD


This is the RANGE of me from the board..
XD


Looks far..
BUT...
for me...
it isnt...
xD
*sounds so pro...*
xD

Well...
They gave me 10 shots...
i got a few on the boards...
xP

NEVERMIND!!!!
NEXT!!!
we went to play the ZORB ball..
that is wad they call....
TYPICALLY for me to call...
is the BIG ball that we run in it LIKE HAMSTER...
xD
got it?
This is ZORB ball...


Well....
It was fantastic..
wanted to play it since young...
xD

Well..
the hard part of this game is...
NOT when you are in it..
is WHEN you get in the ball.....
This one may look easy...


HOWEVER.....
it is NOT easy for EVERYONE...
xP

Well...
She's having dificulties..
=P
SO MANY ppl back her up...
xP


dont angry ya Karena...
xP

Well...
if you look closer to this picture clearly....
you can see me TRYING my best to pull her in...
xD


Well...
then after getting in..
IT IS TIME...
for some photo!!!

This is me with my partner in the ball....
LOOKING out through the entrance...
xD
looks SOOOOOO wrong...
xD


Haha!!
Then this is US inside the ball...
The space in it is QUITE big...
lucky i did not SUFFOCATE in it..
xD


Well..
AFTER all the photo...
WHAT ELSE!??!?
It is time for.....
BATTLE!!!!


My partner and i battled against our fren...
We enter to a WHITE CIRCLE..
and fight to push the opponent out of it...
HOWEVER...
we didnt even know WHERE the white circle is..
xD

Ended up we just keep hitting each other...
it was fun and EXERCISING...
sweat ALOT after 5 minutes++ of it...

You can see all the sweat on my head....
While trying to get out for some air..
xD


You can feel as if you are bathing with sweat...
Its super hot in there..
xD

Then we took a shot with the ball...
Orbing~~


Had a GREAT time...
^^

All those game played are for charity purposes...
i feel that it is a good campaign for a charity fundraising..
students could enjoy while they donate...
Good luck guys...
^^

Well..
Our classmates/class are JUST perfectly nice...
There are a few pictures to show how ONE are we...
xD


AND...
the closeness among classmates...
=D


Well...
frankly speaking...
i love this picture...
^^
There is this sweet feeling~~
xD


My dear ZORB ball partner~~
The moments we were in a space together~~
it drew us closer~~
throught every moments forever~~

OMG!!!
this is a poem?!?!
xD

i feel like SHAKESPEARS~~!!
xD
wakakak!!
xD

Chow readers...
^^

-ChRiS-
b a c k. t o. t o p

2 Comments:

Blogger grace × Xiao 甜× said...

i want to play the ZORB ball again!!!

11:27 PM  
Blogger 雨向晴 Karena Ang said...

So sweet of you Bibi,thanks for the poem,haha.This week is BIBI'S WEEK.sweet sweet sweet and SWEET!!Muackzz~~ =D

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<body>