Thursday, August 20, 2009

Memoirs That Shall Last?

Hey hey hey~~~
^^

I've NEVER admit this...
BUT....
im VERY lazy le...
xP

Haiz...
Been really lazy this few days...
xD

BUT!!
never give up hanging out with friends...
xD

Well...
Yesterday...
My classmate V.C...
wanted to have a haircut...
BUT~
in order to save money..
He decided...


TO CUT AT SCHOOL!!
BY MR.JARROD!!!


NO results is taken..
COZ...
it isnt allowed..
xD
restricted by V.C...

Well~~
we also grouped up together to do some stuff..
were preparing some things....
The SPIRIT of working out something TOGETHER...
^^


Well...
I kinda lazy to update d...
my mind is like NOT working to write liau..
OR...
im out of secondary school...
AND~~
NO MAJOR usage of English at school...
That is why my writing is deteriorating...
@@

I had Dinner with my friends today after school...
we went to some "SAN KA LA" place to eat..
@@
Maybe NOT so SAN KA LA la...
xP

Well...
We took the BIG table even there is oni few of us...
=P


I had my DELICIOUS "MAMiK CHiCKEN RiCE"~~
xD


Panda Grace's "U-DON mee"~~
xP


Then got Berry and Habby's "SALTY FISH FRiED RiCE"~~
xD


My oh my....
My post are getting more bored and bored...
Is my personalities changing?
into~~
MORE emo and MORE boring and MORE dead?
O_o?

Feel like droping face down onto a pile of snow...
Wake me up from the dawn of day..
Carry me up from the bed of laziness..
xD

Well..
As i always like to say..
Moments that are captured..
AND...
a picture carries a thousand meaning...


WHAT ARE WE?!
Together as E1.....

" 一天過去了;
我們在一起花的時間就少了一天;
我希望我們在一起花的時間是非常難忘,
我們是誰?
永永遠遠的 E1... "

-ChRiS-
b a c k. t o. t o p

5 Comments:

Blogger grace × Xiao 甜× said...

walao..
are u bibi???
ur chinese really improve jor~

give u 85%..
okay?
^^

11:55 PM  
Blogger V.C said...

hey can u drun write some 'grace style' chinese
i feeling to laugh sometime

8:29 PM  
Blogger grace × Xiao 甜× said...

vc~
what mean "grace style" chinese???
huh?
==

10:23 PM  
Blogger Christopher Choong said...

haha!! apa maksud grace style??
O_O
wad to do.. shes my teacher...
like teacher like student... =3=

10:32 PM  
Blogger berry chan said...

wah seh~
write chinese ady~
good~keep on~
u can wan~

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<body>