Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Final "I'm back!"

Dear readers,
i am back to my blog AGAIN.
i do hope that this is my last time saying " I'm back..... AGAIN"
Finally, i get to grasp hold of my life in a proper order.
With this technique, i get to have my time well organized.
I hope and i BELIEVE that i could get back to blogging.
=D

I hope i never left my readers bored with my stupid last post.
Going to bring back something new to this blog era.
Will be changing my blog layout,......
Thought i had many things to change.. @@

Well.
Many things happened through the time when i wasn't blogging.
Many things changed.
Many people changed.
HOWEVER...
One thing NEVER changed.
MY SCHOOL...

I'm still going to the same school.
There was once,
i heard,
"Don't tell your friends that TAR college is CHEAP; tell them it is AFFORDABLE"
Sounds better.
HOWEVER,
no matter what happens.
FACE THE FACT.
It is still TAR college.

(FULLSTOP)

-Unhappy-

-Chris-
b a c k. t o. t o p

1 Comments:

Blogger 周柔美 said...

hey buddy~feeling bored that always saw you type "unhappy" lerr....simple thing simple think la weyyy~ =D stay happy ! ^^

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<body>