Thursday, June 17, 2010

It's better alone

Well.
Currently I've bought a few camera magazines for my own interest.
One thing I notice from so many different magazines are that they do the same things.
LANDSCAPE PHOTOGRAPHY.

Is it so HARD to capture portraiture photography?
OR.
Sometimes things without human are always better?
That's what technologies are created for....
Ain't?

There was once.
I did children photography.
When i ask them to post for me.
Something proper.
They end up posing OTHER pose.
Like SUPER out of how i planned.

I PREFER LANDSCAPE PHOTOGRAPHY.

Human.
Man.

Man need earth.
OR.
Earth need Man.

This statement doesn't go vice versa.

They depend on each other.

Love earth.
Love man.

-ChrisGoesGreen-
b a c k. t o. t o p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<body>